January 16, 2013

CaRFFee Coffee Bar

I first came across this coffee place when i was browsing through Instagram. The beautiful cake picture effortlessly caught my attention and I was like AWW LOOKS SO GOOD I WANNA GO!!!!!


1/
So here I was.
I find that the signboard design resembles much of those cafes in Taiwan



2/
the main entrance



3/
The entire area is divided into indoor and outdoor sections but both are air-conditioned
i liked how spacious and cozy the entire place is.



4/
awwwwwwwww my favorite cake corner.
wanted to eat ALL the cakes and i was ALWAYS full after finishing my mains =___________=



5/
The coffee menu



6/
Plenty of choices.



 7/
They serve set lunch but for dinner time only Ala Carte option is available.
I was so excited when i saw RISOTTO!! However Leewang was being rather skeptical of the quality due to the price lolol




8/
caiying = cafe latte lolol
I was asked to choose among fruity sourish coffee bean or coco bitter type and i chose the latter
It turned out that the coffee was so rich in flavor but not bitter at all. I LOVED IT!!



9/
Grilled Chicken (BBQ Sauce) with two sides of your choice




10/
Pretty big portion in my opinion.
The mashed potato was not served with any gravy but the taste was good enough to go on its own. It was smooth, slightly cheesy and creamy.



11/
And my risotto came. Looking good but…………………



12/
Macam baked rice T_______________________T

In my opinion the risotto was too dry and the grains chosen was not suitable. Seriously it just tasted like baked rice.

What a disappointment. :(



13/
The choices of cakes.



14/

Sizes of their sliced cakes were rather small, like 3cm in height?



15/
The loyalty program.
Visit them 10 times to redeem the VIP stickers but I have no idea of the benefits of being VIP.




16/
Wanted to snap a photo of the interior but I was too shy so this was what I ended up with lol



16/
Located just behind Modern Revelation @ Taman Molek, above a pub. 



Craving for the cafe latte now :(






CaRFFee Coffee Bar
51-01, Jalan Molek 2/1,
Taman Molek,
81100
Johor Bahru.
Business Hour: 9am - 12am.
Close on Monday



View Larger Map

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

CaRFFee sounds like KA LA FEI ~~ HAHAHA

Caiying said...

ha creativity 1000000%!!

Post a Comment